Q. Can a graduate student reserve a carrel?


Graduate students may request a carrel by submitting an application and a letter of support from a faculty member or the Dean of the Graduate College. The letter should support the research nature of the carrel request.

Alternatively, the Graduate Student Commons is research space reserved for solely for graduate students.

  • 3rd floor Waldo library, rm 3080
  • Bronco Card swipe access 
  • open until 2 am S -Th
  • individual study space
  • group study space
  • lockers
  • charging stations
  • Last Updated Aug 30, 2018
  • Views 8
  • Answered By WMU Libraries

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0