Skip to Questions

Ask Us!

Useful Tip: You will be prompted to email your question to a librarian if you do not find an answer in our FAQs.

Do you have tax forms?

Last Updated: Jul 06, 2015  |  7 Views
Was this helpful? 0   1


The library only has federal income tax forms (located on the first floor near the reference desk).  The state of Michigan no longer provides paper income tax forms.  You need to visit the following URL to get the forms and directions:  

Also see our guide on Legal & Tax Information.

Answered by Kate LanganBookmark and Share

Other Answers / Comments (0)

    Contact Us

    About Research and Instruction Services

    Research and Instruction Services are available primarily for WMU students, faculty, staff, and alumni. We also welcome questions from the community if they pertain to the WMU Libraries' collections and resources.

    Live Chat