I am off-campus. Can I still use the library resources?
The electronic resources to which the Western Michigan University Libraries subscribes are available for off-campus use by currently enrolled students, faculty, and staff. A Bronco NetID and password are required to access WMU's licensed electronic resources.
For help with Bronco NetID and other technical issues:
- Try the Self Help Resources from the Technology Help Desk
- Call 387-4357 (HELP), option 1
- Send an email to email@example.com
- Visit the Technology Help Desk on the second floor of the University Computing Center
If you encounter a problem…
- Check Electronic Resources Alerts for any planned or unexpected outages
- Disable your pop-up blocker
- If you have a firewall at work or school, configure it to allow the proxy server http://libproxy.library.wmich.edu It must allow outgoing connections for ports: 80, 444, 2443, 2048
- Clear your Internet cache
- Make sure cookies are enabled
- Call the Reference Desk: 269-387-5178